Friday, September 23, 2016

Comforter

(Originally posted September 17, 2016)
Do you know who is the Comforter?
Somehow I think we have a knowledge of God being our comforter, but unless we're at a point where it's only completely necessary in our lives to let him comfort us, we don't really know the full extent of just how much of a comforter he is.
I must confess, this will of God's is as much of a trial as it is a blessing. Anosh and I have been called out to follow the Lord's will. We are only listening. Our lives, this stepping out in faith, takes courage and sacrifice, it takes a peace that only comes from God. Some days I just cry. But I want you to know also, that as much as God has called me to, I'm still a human being with feelings and hardships. So yes, even though God has revealed his will to me, and I'm so very blessed in it, I can sometimes cry over the ridicule I get put through. But I'll also have you know, that Jesus catches my tears and gives me hope and renews my strength. How wonderfully amazing is that?
Anosh is so very wonderful to me as well. The days where it hurts and I cry, has been a glimpse into the future of how this godly man will love me and lift me up and pray for me and whisper words of hope into my ear. God has been so good to me to give me him. He really is amazing and I simply cannot wait to take this step of faith and call this man my husband underneath the alter.....
Jesus redeems us and has a future for us. Each and every one of us, even all mine and Anosh's supporters and skeptics alike. God is love and he has a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11) to bring us.
I think my mind hasn't quite wrapped itself around the true reality of just how many lives around Anosh and I, that this will affect. I will be praying for those around us and for your minds to be renewed. For you to see what the Lord has for Anosh and I and for you to want what the Lord has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment