(Originally posted September 11, 2016)
Some of you know I've been facing some hard decisions with what God is calling me to do. And condemnation. Somehow though I can be strong among all the ridicule. Do you want to know how I can? God. He gives me strength.
That day God spoke to me and told me this is what He's calling me to do, God has never spoke to me like that before. All I could do is cry and praise. He called me by my name and said "Come." So I'm going.
Does that make this easy? No. But besides God being my ever constant unwavering guide, Anosh directs me back to Him, our God, when I cannot stop crying. It's completely biblical. He loves me like Christ loves the church. You should see his face when he sees my crying. He is saddened, he wants to make me happy. And many of you have asked if I love him. My answer is yes. I love Anosh. God has given him to me.
I'm human. I've made some very real mistakes. I have human emotions, thoughts, reflexes. And I must confess I haven't given God complete control of my life until a couple years ago.....and recently I've prayed for the remaining pieces of myself to just completely live for Christ. All the trust and faith I have to be enhanced. I'm ready Lord. Take me. And now He has called. So Lord, I am coming.
Now I just have to have courage for what is near that God is calling me to do. And trust. And peace. The peace I have is peace from God. One even I cannot fully understand. As more and more comes together, I can look back at every piece of the puzzle of my life and see and understand, I was born for this. The level of assurance I have about this, surpasses even my comprehension. I don't expect you all to understand this either. We just trust now, and pray. Pray, pray, pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment