(Originally posted September 8, 2016)
So, I want to explain a little bit of what I've experienced about love. At the beginning of the summer, God was improving my prayer life. There were all kinds of opportunities that came up with every aspect of my life. Between my friends, family, work, every little thing, there was an opportunity for me to pray. And as this progressed, God was showing me and revealing different truths about Himself to me.
There was an opportunity that came up where I started praying for a girl who is like a younger version of myself. So from the first time I felt God calling me to start praying for her, it began this whirlwind of emotions and also growth. Every day all day long, I felt this need to pray pray pray for her. I'd wake up praying for her and throughout my day and then before I went to sleep. I dreamt of things of my past that I'd long forgotten, that pertained to her now, and knew specific things to pray for. At the end, I felt this need lifted off me. I had prayed for her for 40 days.....The need to pray for her wasn't there anymore. At the beginning when I started praying, I just had a general care for her. Towards the end, God gave me a love for her like no other. Mind you, I had never met this girl, still haven't. But I'll have you know, she's alright. She's going to be alright. In fact I whole heartedly believe her life will be great. She'll do great things. And God taught me something about prayer I didn't know before. God changes you through prayer, changes those around you. I now have this godly love for her.
So, my answer to everyone's looming question: do you love Anosh? Yes! Yes! Yes! One, I feel like I've always been meant for him and two, God has given me a love for him. This man is mine and mine alone. It's a match made in heaven. From my beginning days and his too, we were always meant for each other. And now the time has come where we're about to embark on the journey of our lives. This love shows me a thing or two about God's love for me as well. His grace upon me, to have the very best for me unfold before my eyes. His very makings for my life. How breathtaking is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment